Registration For K-8th Grade
- When: Sundays (bi-monthly Parent/child classes 9:50 – 11:15am)
- Where: Parish Hall (Sacred Heart Church)
- Offered for All Families with Students in K-8th Grades.
Registration closes September 17th No new Registrations after Sept 17th.
Paper Registration packets available at the Parish office or print out a copy of Registration Form below. If you have any questions, contact Mary Stallard at the Parish office.
Classes begin September 19th, 2021
The vision for a Family of Faith is strong Catholic families in which children learn the love of following Jesus Christ & the truths of their Faith through witness of Christian life given by their parents.
- To encourage & equip parents to fulfill their God-given duty & privilege of education their children in the Catholic faith.
- To support & nurture strong Catholic families who image the Blessed Trinity
- To provide parents the opportunity for committed growth in the Faith
- To build community & celebrate Catholic life together through common prayer, service to others, social activities
*Parents attend once a month workshops where you learn through teaching, discussion & Activities
*Parents & children attend once a month Community Program Workshop
Fees for Books & Materials K-8th Grade Program
- Cost of Materials for family With 1 child = $40 *Required
- For 2 children = $55
- Registration FormFor 3 children = $70
Register for K-8th Family-Based Faith Formation