Welcome to First Communion Preparation 2021-2022!
What a Wonderful Time!
Program is a 2 year process.
First Year: “Family of Faith” Program
2nd consecutive year : “Family of Faith” Program AND “Blessings” First Communion Program
Sunday bi-monthly classes at Sacred Heart School from 10 am – 11:15am
Registration runs through the month of August 2021
First Communion Classes start Sunday, September 12th
- Registration closes September 9th
Registration Packets available at the Parish office. If you have any questions contact Mary Stallard at [email protected] or 541-779-4661 Ext: 107
Is Your Child Eligible for First Communion?
- Is your family registered members of Sacred Heart Church?
- Child must be baptized (Please provide copy)
- Is Student at least 7 years old & in Grade 2 or higher?
- Children must be in their 2nd consecutive year of Faith Formation.
- Students should participate in Mass on Sundays
- Registration is complete when form, payment & Baptism Certificate are submitted
- Bi-monthly Parent/Child 60 minute Sunday workshops at Sacred Heart School
- 2 Retreat Days
- Parent “Forgiven” & “Presence” series from FORMED.org via Zoom Group
- The deadline for regular registration is September 10th. No Registration for Sacrament Preparation after September 12th!
Costs & Rates
- Required: Sacrament Preparation Fees for 1 child = $40
- For 2 Children = $50
- For 3 Children = $60
*Please note this fee is a completely separate program fee from K–8 Grade “Family of Faith” Program