Registration for K-8th Grade Family-Based Faith Formation
- When: Sundays (bi-monthly Parent/child classes 10:00 – 11:15am
- Where: Parish Hall (Sacred Heart Church)*
- Offered for All Families with Students in K-8th Grades.
*Only when CoronaVirus restrictions allow or via Zoom Meeting/Google Classroom
Paper registration packets available at the Parish office. If you have any questions contact Mary Stallard at the Parish office or by submitting a form on this page.
What will classes look like this year?
Classes will begin online September 27, 2020 with the hope to move to in-person classes when coronavirus restrictions allow us to do so safely.
- PLAN A: In-Person Sunday Bi-monthly Classes for families with children in Grades K-8th Grade
- PLAN B: Parent/family Zoom meeting with Google Classroom & workbook
- PLAN C: Hybrid of Plan A & B
The vision for a Family of Faith is strong Catholic families in which children learn the love of following Jesus Christ & the truths of their Faith through witness of Christian life given by their parents.
- To encourage & equip parents to fulfill their God-given duty & privilege of education their children in the Catholic faith.
- To support & nurture strong Catholic families who image the Blessed Trinity
- To provide parents the opportunity for committed growth in the Faith
- To build community & celebrate Catholic life together through common prayer, service to others, social activities
Parents attend bi-monthly workshops where you learn through teaching, discussion & Activities
Fees for Books & Materials K-8th Grade Program
- Cost of Materials for family With 1 child = $40 *Required
- For 2 children = $55
- For 3 children = $70
- For 4 or more children = $85
*Payment due at time of Registration