Marriage / Annulments


(541) 779-4661 Ext. 105


If you are interested in the Sacrament of Marriage, At least six months in advance of your desired date, please contact Pastoral Associate Ann Brophy 541 779-4661 x105 or by email at


If you would like to learn more about the annulment process, please contact Tribunal Representative Ann Brophy at 779-4661 x105 or by E-mail.  We will help you through the process.


Did you know that if you are a baptized Catholic and married outside of the Catholic Church, there is a simple process for bringing your marriage into good standing with the Church called convalidation?  This is needed in order to return to the full communion of the Church and to Holy Communion.  For information, please contact Pastoral Associate Ann Brophy at 779-4661 x105 or by E-mail.

Hit Counter provided by Los Angeles SEO